woensdag 6 februari 2019

SENDING HUGS (2)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, for the new challenge "Mood Board". I used the I Love You (calyptus) stamp set together with the Love Letters stamp set and Sending Hugs Line Border die.


For the background I was inspired by the challenge badge. I used similar colors to create watercolored streaks onto the background. I used several Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Hickory Smoke, Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose. I used a wider brush and made stripes, randomly across the background switching between colors.


I dried pretty quick, so I also added some gold splatter, using the Yellow Gold color from the Starry Colors watercolor set.

I die cut the Sending Hugs Line Border twice from white cardstock and also once from gold Sparkle cardstock. I stacked them together and let it sit for a minute.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Koala: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ RV10 -R83
Bird: R22 - R35/ Y08

I also took the Hearts dies and die cut the different sizes hearts from Ballet Slippers, Guava and Raspberry cardstock. I used some Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick Distress Inks to blend on them for some extra dimension.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.

If you go to the Lawn Fawnatics Blog, you can see my post on the blog and also from the rest of the Design Team. And please join us with you creations!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten