donderdag 14 februari 2019

CARD SET: I LOVE YOU (calyptus) (1)

I created this simple set of three cards, using the I Love You (calyptus) mini set from Lawn Fawn.


For te panels, I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. I wanted the frame and the inside to stay together, so I taped them at the back.

I did some ink blending. I used a different Distress Ink color on each panel: Mustard Seed, Wild Honey and Carved Pumpkin.


I also die cut some hearts. I used the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables and die cut it three times from Gotta Have Gingham paper. The Lacy Heart Stackables I also used and I die cut this from Kraft cardstock.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Koala: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ RV10 - R83
Eucalyptus: E55 - E57/ YG11 - YG13
Heart: R14 - R46


I fussy cut the images and assembled the cards. I adhered them to a Fake Tan cardbase.

I made them smaller, so they can fit into a gift box, that I will also make and share in another post.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten