zaterdag 2 februari 2019

YOU'RE ONE IN A CHAMELEON (3)

For this friendship card, I used the One in a Chameleon mini stamp set together with the Stuck On You stamp set, both from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky, I wanted a bold and bright blue sky. I used Distress Oxide inks for this. I used Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch.

I die cut three hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended them with Scattered Straw Distress Ink and Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. For some texture, I added some splatter using Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


I stamped the cacti in three differen Lawn Fawn Ink colors: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink and Minty Fresh Ink. For the little flowers I used Fake Tan Ink, Peachy Keen Ink and Sunflower Ink.

I colored the chameleon with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chameleon: YR21 - Y38 - YR04/ YG11 - YG13

I fussy cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Ranger. I assembled the card and added it to a Cilantro cardbase.


I saw a similar idea like this on Instagram and just wanted to use the idea of a desert.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten