woensdag 27 februari 2019

CHIRPY CHIRP CHIRP, TRANSLATION: HAPPY EASTER! (6)

For this easter card, I did no stamping and only die-cutting. I used the Happy Hatchling die set, together with the new Mini Easter Eggs die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky, I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink for blending.

I die cut some grass borders, using the Simple Grassy Hillsides. I die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.

I die cut the chick, twice, from Sunflower cardstock and used Mustard Seed Distress Ink for blending. The beek and feet were die cut from Fake Tan cardstock and the piece behind the eyes is Black Licorice cardstock.


The eggs were die cut from Sticky Note carsdtock, Mermaid cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock and Guava cardstock. For the yellow eggs I used Mustard Seed Distress Ink, for the blue ones I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink, for the light pink eggs I used Worn Lipstock Distress Ink and for the dark pink eggs I used Abandoned Coral Distress Ink.


I assembled the chicks and added them, togehter with the grass and the eggs, onto the sky blended background. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Ranger. The sentiment is from Chirpy Chirp Chirp.

I really love this card, so very happy!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie kaarten weer! Die teksten zijn ook altijd leuk bij de stempels he? Groeten Marjolein

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen