maandag 18 februari 2019

CRAFTY HAUL (31)

The new spring release by Lawn Fawn will go live on February 21st. But Lawn Fawn already send me a bunch of stuff from the newest release. As always, they were wat too generous, but it put a big fat smile on my face. Here is what I got:


Their newest interactive die, the Magic Picture Changer, looks like a bunch of fun. I already watched the introduction video and I can't wait to start creating cards.

The die can work with practically every stamp set, but some sets were designed especially for this die set. Like the Get Well Before 'n After stamp set. For instance, you can have the sick whale. And when the picture changes, the whale is all better. That's so super cute.

The Open Me stamp set is perfect to make people excited even more for your cards. You can add them to flaps or on the front of your card. But this set is also great for envelopes.

I love creating (and sending out) cards for Easter. So this set was already on my wish list. It's the Eggstra Amaing Easter stamp set. It has so many great Easter images and I just love bunnies, so this is perfection.

I also got the cool die set called Mini Easter Eggs. It cie cuts little Easter eggs with different patterns. Great to cut from colored cardstock, use watercolor, Distress inks or even pattern paper. Super awesome!!!

I can't wait to start crafting with these.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: