dinsdag 10 januari 2017

YOU'RE A STAR (2)

I finally found the perfect paper for my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used Bristol Stathmore paper, it’s smooth and white watercolor cardstock and it’s amazing with these watercolor markers. I took the So Jelly stamp set from Lawn Fawn to create this encouragement card.


I started by trimming a strip of watercolor paper. I added some stitching detail to the top and bottom edge with the Stitched Borders from Lawn Fawn. I used the crossed stitch die. I stamped the starfish a couple of times in a row. I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
070 Orange, 050 Yellow, 026 Light Pink, 025 Pink


I trimmed a piece of pattern paper, from the Perfectly Plaid paper pad by Lawn Fawn. This pattern and its colors were the inspiration for the colors of the starfish. I added the strip with the starfish to a black strip that was slight broader and adhered it with foam tape. That completed strip I adhered flat to the plaid paper.

I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and then heat embossed it with Clear Glossy Embossing Powder from Wow.


Now I have this amazing paper, which is also perfect for ink blending, I will probably use the Zig Clean Real Brush Markers more often.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten