donderdag 19 januari 2017

HAPPY MAIL (1)

I made an simple, easy and quick card with the Love Letters stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I first die cut a rectangle, with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I stamped the envelope image repeatedly with Plastic Flamingo Ink from Lawn Fawn. I later also added the heart image, with the same ink.

I stamped one of the birds, the envelope and the speech bubble. I added the sentiment ‘happy mail’ to the speech bubble. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bird: YR00 – YR02/ YR68
Envelope: C0 – C2


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the stamped panel. I trimmed a small strip of aqua cardstock and added it underneath the bird, so he doesn’t just float. I adhered the panel to an aqua cardbase.


And done it is already. Such a fun card, easy to create multiple of those at once.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten