dinsdag 3 januari 2017

I LOVE YOU (2)

The first card of 2017. With Valentine’s Day ahead, I decided to start with a love card. I used the new Love Letters stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I trimmed a panel from white cardstock and masked off an area. I wanted to used Distress Inks for the strip on the bottom of the panel. I used four different Distress Ink colors that I blended on the paper with a ink blending tool. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral and Wilted Violet. I removed the mask and set the panel aside.


I stamped the images onto white cardstock. I used the two birds, the letter in the envelope, the ink well and the pen. I also stamped the sentiment onto the letter. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Birds: Y00 – Y02 – Y06
Beak: Y38
Letter: C0 – C2
Envelope: R22 – R35
Ink well + pen: R22 – R35/ C2 – C5


I fussy cut the images and adhered them all to the panel, just above the ink blended strip. I added a shadow below the images, with a W0 Copic Marker.

I stamped some of the ink splatters onto the card and also the heart. For this I used the Wild Rose Ink from Lawn Fawn.

I added glitter to the envelope, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I adhered the panel to a white cardbase and rounded off the top right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

This is such an adorable set. You will be seeing it a lot I guess.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten