dinsdag 17 januari 2017

SNAIL MAIL FOR YOU (2)

I’m in the mood to create a fun, garden scene. What other than the Gleeful Gardens set from Lawn Fawn is perfect for this idea?


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mushrooms: YR00 – YR02/ Y00 – Y02
Snails: YR00 – YR02/ V91 – V95
Flowers: V91 – V95/ Y00 – Y02/ YG41 – G02
Hummingbird: YG41 – G02/ YR02
Present: YG41 – G04/ Y00 – Y02


I fussy cut all the images, which was a lot of work. I set them aside to create the background. I die cut two grassy borders from green cardstock, with the Meadow Borders from Lawn Fawn. For the sky, I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink, and I blended it with an ink blending tool. To add more texture to it, I added some water droplets to it and dabbed them off with a paper towel.

I stamped the sentiment and added the lines to each end of the sentiment. I adhered everything to the blended sky background. The front grassy border, the small mushroom, the bird and the present were adhered with foam tape. The rest flat.


I added glitter to the dots on the mushrooms, the hummingbird, the pebbles on the flowers and the snail’s house. I used a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

A really cute card, for many different occasions.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten