zondag 29 januari 2017

I'M ROOTING FOR YOU (2)

All of I sudden I was in the mood to use the Rooting For You stamp set, from Lawn Fawn.


I first created the scene. I took a piece of pattern paper from the Let’s Polka in the Meadow collection, by Lawn Fawn. I die cut a rectangle from it, with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I also die cut one from green and kraft cardstock. From the green I then die cut a grassy border with the Meadow Borders die from Lawn Fawn. For the kraft cardstock I used the Stitched Hillside Borders. I assembled them and stamped the sentiment.


When then scene was as good as finished already, I went over to the veggies. I stamped all of them in Lawn Fawn Inks. Here are the inks I used:
Carrot: Carrot Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink
Beet: Lobster Ink and Cranberry Ink
Turnip: Butter Ink and Doe Ink
Vines: Freshly Cut Grass Ink and Noble Fir Ink
Watering Can: Fresh Lavender Ink
I stamped faces on all the veggies.


I fussy cut them and added them to the scene. I just love sing this stamp set. It’s so easy to create a cute scene with those vegetables.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten