donderdag 19 januari 2017

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER... CAKE!

The Hello Chum set from Avery Elle, is definitely a stamp set that is very original and unique. And it can easily be used for more masculine cards. I created a birthday card with these sharks.


I took a piece of watercolor paper and stamped a couple of images onto it, with Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the stamped images with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to water color the images. Here are the colors I used:
Shark: 091 – Light Grey/ 026 – Light Pink/ 010 – Black
Surf board: 052 – Bright Yellow/ 041 – Light Green
Fish: 070 – Orange
Background: 031 – Cobalt Blue

I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink as well and heat embossed it with the same embossing Powder. I used black cardstock for this. I trimmed it to a narrow strip and adhered them with foam tape onto the watercolored background.


I adhered the panel to a white cardbase and rounded off the two bottom corners, with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

I love this technique and I’m planning on doing this more often this year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten