dinsdag 10 januari 2017

WOOHOO! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (2)

Paper Smooches is looking for a guest designer for February. You will have your projects up on their blog for a month, get a badge and get the Paper Smooches release. I’m going to give it a try with this card. I will probably add some older projects as well. For this card I used the Party Posse stamp set from Paper Smooches.


I used the sheep images and the little party hat. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sheep: E41 – E43/ W0 – W2 – W5
Party hat: R22 – R35/ YR00 – YR02

I fussy cut the images and went over to my scene. I die cut two grassy borders, with the Meadow Borders from Lawn Fawn. I used Distress Inks and my mini ink blending tool to give them some color. I used Old Paper and Mowed Lawn for the Grass. For the sky I used Evergreen Bough. To the sky panel I added some drops of water and then dried it with a paper towel.


I adhered the grass with foam tape and I also adhered the sheep and hat with foam tape. I stamped one part of the sentiment above the sheep. I curved it a little, so it takes the shape of the sheep. The word ‘woohoo’ is from the Chubby Chums stamp set, also from Paper Smooches. The rest of the sentiment I stamped on the front grass border.

I added some glitter to the hat, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and adhered the panel to a white cardbase.


Please check out the Paper Smooches Blogand read about this awesome opportunity!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten