donderdag 5 januari 2017

SENDING HEDGEHUGS (2)

For this love card I used the Hedgehugs stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping the two hedgehogs. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hedgehogs: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43


I fussy cut the images and went over to the scene. From brown cardstock I die cut the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape. From green cardstock I die cut the leaf portion. For the sky I took some teal colored cardstock and I cut two grass hills from green cardstock, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I adhered it all together, with the front hill with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment, with a curve.

I missed a little something in the top right corner, so I decided to add some clouds. I die cut the smallest cloud from the Simple Puffy Clouds twice and added them to the background. I adhered the two hedgehogs with foam tape.


A cute scene card to send to someone you love or just want to send a hug.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten