donderdag 12 januari 2017

YOU'RE FINTASTIC (2)

For this love card, I used the Fintastic Friends stamp set and the Hearts diesvfrom Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background. I die cut some hearts from cardstock and used this cardstock as a stencil. I took three different sized hearts. I took my ink blending tool and two Distress Ink colors, to apply ink onto the background through the stencil. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio Distres Ink.

When I finished the background, I stamped the sentiment with Fish Tank Ink from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped two of the fish and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pink fish: RV21 – RV23
Orange fish: Y17 – YR16


I fussy cut the fish images and adhered them with foam tape onto the background panel. The panel I adhered with foam tape onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid patter paper, from Lawn Fawn.

To finish it off I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I also put some glitter on the fish, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.


Soft colors, lovely card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten