dinsdag 3 januari 2017

INSTEAD OF TEXTING, I MADE THIS CARD (1)

I couldn’t resist to make another card with the Love Letters stamp set from Lawn Fawn. This time not a love card, but a friendship card.


I started by die cutting two rectangles with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. One from Perfectly Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn, and the other from green cardstock. The green rectangle I eventually die cut a grass border from, with the Meadow Borders from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the sentiment onto the grass piece and adhered this to the plaid background.


I stamped one of the birds and the phone. Onto the phone I stamped two of the mini speech bubbles, with Fish Tank Ink and Mermaid Ink, bot inks from Lawn Fawn. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bird: YR00 – YR61 – YR02
Beak: YR07
Phone: C2 – C5


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel with foam tape. The panel I adhered to a pattern paper piece from the Beachside paper pad, from Lawn Fawn.

Perfect for a friend, but also for valentine’s day, a birthday or just to say hi.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten