zondag 29 januari 2017

THANKS YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND (2)

I created this very simple thank you card, heat embossing the front panel. I used the Dream stamp from Lawn Fawn.


I took a piece of dark red cardstock and stamped the two feather images onto it, several times, with Versamark Ink. I then heat embossed it with Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder from Wow.

From white cardstock I die cut the word thanks, with the Thanks Word from Paper Smooches. I die cut it twice, so I could layer them for more dimension.

From the Magical Unicorn stamp set (My Favorite Things), I took the second part of the sentiment. I stamped it onto black cardstock with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow.


I trimmed the white on black sentiment to a small strip. I adhered the thanks word. Underneath I adhered the strip, with foam tape. As a finishing touch I rounded off the bottom right and top left corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. The cardbase I used, is the same cardstock as the front panel.

Super simple card, yet so shiny and pretty.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten