zondag 29 januari 2017

I LOVE YOU (3)

With the Love You S’More stamp set from Lawn Fawn, I created this round love card.


I started by stamping the images. I used the s’more, the fire, the logs and the moon. The logs I stamped in Doe Ink from Lawn Fawn. The rest of the images I colored with Copic Markers.
Fire: Y17 – YR04 – R14
S’More: E41 – E43/ E25 – E29
Moon: Y11 – Y02


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. Then I went over to the background. I die cut two circles from watercolor paper, using the Double Stitched Circle STAX. On I’m going to use as the sky, from the other I die cut grass with the Meadow Borders from Lawn Fawn. I used Distress and my mini ink blending tool to color the sky and grass. For the sky I used Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire. For the grass I used Mowed Lawn.

I stamped the sentiment on the front. On the inside I stamped s’more every day.


A cute, small love card, to send to your friend, spouse, valentine, whatever.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten