donderdag 19 januari 2017

LOVE YOU (1)

For this love card I combined products from several different companies. The stamp set is from My Favorite Things, it’s Adorable Elephants.


I started by stamping the elephant and the heart shaped balloon. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elephant: W0 – W2/ RV10
Balloon: RV21 – RV13


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and went over the background. I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Stitched Square Scalloped Frames from My Favorite Things. I wanted the frame and inside to stay together, so I taped them together in the back. I used Distress Ink and a mini ink blending tool to give the square some colors. I used two colors: Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick.

For the background I took a dark aqua piece of cardstock and stamped the words ‘love you’ repeatedly with Merman Ink from Lawn Fawn. It’s really hard to see on the photo, but it’s a tone on tone look and that was what I wanted. I stamped the word one more time onto some white cardstock and trimmed it into a strip with a fishtail on one side. The sentiment stamp set I used is Oh Happy Day from Avery Elle.


I die cut a vellum circle with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I also die cut some hearts, from aqua and pink cardstock, using the Hearts dies from Lawn Fawn.

I adhered all the elements together and added them to the aqua background. I adhered the panel to a pink cardbase, that was slightly bigger, so there was a strip of pink showing at the left of the card.

I added glitter to the balloon with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and then added Glossy Accents to it. I rounded off the bottom right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten