dinsdag 24 januari 2017

HAPPY MAIL (2)

It’s the fourth card this year I’m creating with the Love Letters stamp set from Lawn Fawn. It’s such a cute and fun set to work with and ideas keep coming to me. This time a happy mail card to send a friend.


I wanted to create a pile of envelopes. I started at the top and worked my way down. I masked of the envelopes, so that it looks like the envelopes are lying on top of each other. One of the birds I stamped on top of the pile. I also stamped the speech bubble and added the sentiment to it.

I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bird: YR000 – YR00 – YR02
Beak: YR07
Envelopes: C0 – C2
Hearts: R22


I fussy cut all the images. I took a dark purple cardbase and embossed the top and bottom of the front. I used the Stitched Borders dies from Lawn Fawn. I also trimmed a strip of light pink cardbase and added that embossed line to it. This way it doesn’t look like the pile of envelopes is just floating.


I adhered the images with foam tape and added glitter to the little hearts, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

I just can’t get enough of this cute set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten