zondag 1 januari 2017

TOP 10: FAVORITE CARDS OF 2016

Like last year, I will pick my favorite creations of the year. I had so much to choose from. There is a link to each of the card’s original blog posts and a supply list underneath each photo.

10. It's Your Birthday, Congrats (1)


Stamps: Summertime Charm (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Double Stitched Circle STAX (My Favorite Things), Congrats (Lawn Fawn)

9. Happy Birthday (12)


Stamps: Monster Mash, Year Two, Snow Cool, Year Four (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Double Stitched Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things)
Inks: Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Sunflower Ink, Fish Tank Ink, Lobster Ink (Lawn Fawn)

8. Sending Joy for the Holidays (1)


Stamps: Snow Cool, Toboggan Together (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Toboggan Together, Stitched Hillside Pop-Up, Stitched Mountain Borders, Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Inks: Lobster Ink (Lawn Fawn)

7. You're One of a Kind (1)


Stamps: Magical Unicorns (My Favorite Things)
Dies: Meadow Borders, Puffy Cloud Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Distress Inks: Salty Ocean

6. We're Gonna Need a Bigger... Cake! (1)


Stamps: Hello Chum (Avery Elle)
Dies: Double Stitched Circle STAX (My Favorite Things)

5. You Rocked It! (1)


Stamps: Strike Up the Band (My Favorite Things)
Distress Inks: Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick

4. You're A-Maize-Ing (1)


Stamps: Happy Harvest
Dies: Grassy Border (Lawn Fawn), Double Stitched Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things)
Distress Inks: Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Scattered Straw
Inks: Doe Ink (Lawn Fawn)

3. Happy Birthday, Wishing You a Treat-Filled Day (1)


Stamps: Happy Howloween, Year Two, Monster Mash (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Stitched Hillside Borders, Stitched Hillside Pop-Up, Stitched Tree Borders (Lawn Fawn)

2. Joyful Wishes (1)


Stamps: Joy to the Woods (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Joy to the Woods, Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn), Stitched Scalloped Square Frames (My Favorite Things)
Inks: Manatee Ink (Lawn Fawn)

You're A-Maize-Ing (3)


Stamps: Happy Harvest (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
Distress Inks: Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Scattered Straw
Inks: Doe Ink (Lawn Fawn)

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten