dinsdag 17 januari 2017

HI CUTIE PIE (2)

The Cutie Pie stamp set from Lawn Fawn is meant for thanksgiving or fall, but I used it for a love card. Because the sentiment is perfect for that!


I wanted to create my own background and use my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color it. I stamped the pie multiple times onto some watercolor cardstock. I also stamped the steam lines here and there, to fill the empty spaces. I colored the pies and the rest of the background with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pie: 072 – Beige
Tray: 022 – Carmine Red/ 026 – Light Pink
Background: 091 – Light Grey


I stamped another separate pie. Instead of stamping those lines on it I stamped a smiley face on it. This one I fussy cut after I colored it. I adhered it to a aqua colored strip and also stamped the sentiment onto that strip.

I adhered the background onto some vellum, that was only slightly bigger. Then I adhered the panel onto some plaid paper, from the Perfectly Plaid paper pad from Lawn Fawn. I did this with foam tape. I adhered the sentiment strip onto the card.

I was missing something, so I took the Hearts dies from lawn Fawn and die cut the three smallest hearts from coral cardstock. I adhered them above the little pie with foam tape. To give them some extra dimension, I added glitter to them with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and then added Glossy Accents to them.


I really like the colors on this card and how I used the pattern for my color choices.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten