donderdag 26 januari 2017

WE FLAMIN-GO TOGETHER (2)

I wanted to make another pop-up card. This time using the Flamingo Together stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I decided to create the pop-up scene first. I die cut the pop-up hills, with the Stitched Hillside Pop-Up, from kraft cardstock. For the cardbase, I used Distress Ink and my mini Ink Blending Tool to give it some color. For the water at the bottom I used Cracked Pistachio. For the sky I wanted to create a sunset. I used Abandoned Coral, Wild honey and Squeezed Lemonade. I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and added the pop-up to the cardbase.

I die cut the sun, from the Sun and Moon die set from lawn Fawn. I added it to the sky of the card.


I stamped the two flamingos. I also stamped the big palm tree a couple of times. I used Doe Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink (both from Lawn Fawn) for this. The flamingos I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Flamingos: RV21 – RV23
Beaks: W5 – W7


I fussy cut the flamingos and palm trees and adhered them to the pop-up.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten