donderdag 5 januari 2017

SUPRISE! HAPPY BEAR-THDAY

I made another birthday card, this time with the Beary Special Birthday stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by stamping two of the bear images and the balloons. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E41 – E43/ E25 – E29
Ears: R11
Frosting: R22 – R35/ YG41 – BG34
Cake: C0 – C2
Plate + candles: C2 – C5
Flames: YR02
Balloons: R22 – R35/ YG41 – BG34/ C0 – C2


I fussy cut the images and went over the background. I die cut two recangles, to function as windows, from some watercolor cardstock. I used the Wonky Stitchec Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I also die cut two rectangles, with the same dies, from teal and coral cardstock. Those two pieces are going to be insides of the windows.

For the panel with the two die cut rectangles, I used Distress Inks to color it. I used my mini ink blending tool for that and Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks.


I adhered the blended panel to a white cardbase that is slighty bigger, with foam tape. I adhered the teal and coral rectangles inside the window, flat. I adhered the bears and the balloons with foam tape as well. I stamped the seniment and done is my card.

I had no plan for this card and it turned out great!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten