woensdag 4 januari 2017

I'M NUTS AND BOLTS ABOUT YOU (1)

The last time I used the Boom Bots stamp set from Paper Smooches, was in May 2016. So it’s time to use it again, especially with Valentine’s Day in February.


I wanted to make a one layer card. I stamped the girl robot four times in a row, next to each other and on an angle. I colored these robots with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Robots: Y15 – Y38 – YR68/ C0 – C2 – C5/ G14 – G07 – G17


I added a white line to the heads of the robots, to make it look like shiny metal. I stamped the sentiment in Carrot Ink from Lawn Fawn. I also stamped the heartbeat line three times in a row, with Manatee Ink from Lawn Fawn. Above the robots I stamped the little heart images, in three different Lawn Fawn inks: Manatee Ink, Carrot Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink.


I added the panel to a white cardbase and rounded off the bottom righte and top left corner, with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

A very simple card, with fun coloring on it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten