vrijdag 10 april 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (51)

I created this cupcake card with the Stitched Cupcake die set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the cupcake wrappers from Let's Polka in the Meadow paper. The rest of the cupcake was die cut from Lawn Fawn cardstock. I used Kraft, Chocolate Bar, Ballet Slippers, Sticky Note, Mermaid, Guava, Fake Tan and Vanilla Malt.

For the background I used a piece of Really Rainbow Remix paper and for the 'ground' I used Gotta Have Gingham paper.


I die cut the banner from the Bunting Borders die set, using Ballet Slippers, Mermaid and Sticky Note cardstocks.

The banner was die cut from Ballet Slippers cardstock and I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I assembled the card and added some highlights to the die cut images, with a white gelly roll pen.


I had a completely different idea, but it turned out even better!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten