maandag 20 april 2020

YOU'RE PLANE AWESOME (4)

For this friendship card, I used the Plane and Simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut a heart shape, using the Outside in Stitched Heart Stackables. I also used the Stitched Cloudy Backdro: Landscape to emboss/ cut the clouds. I ink blended the edges, using Salty Ocean Oxide Ink.

I stamped the images. I added faces and cheeks to the clouds and used Ballet Slippers Ink for the cheeks. The rest of the images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Plane: R32 - R35/ B37 - B39/ C0 - C3 / BG000 - B00
Banner: R32 - R35


I die cut the word 'plane' from Raspberry cardstock, using Oliver's Stitched ABC's die set from Lawn Fawn.

I added the images and die cuts to the heart. I stamped the rest of the sentiment. I adhered the heart, using foam tape, onto a piece of Really Rainbow Scallopes paper.


To finish it off, I used a white gelly roll pen for highlights.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten