zondag 19 april 2020

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW PAD (2)

I created this new home card with the Toadally Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used some images from the Oh Gnome! stamp set.


For the sky, I ink blended Wilted Violet Distress Ink with Spun Sugar Oxide Ink. I splatter the Wilted Violet onto the background as well.

I used one of the Puffy CLoud Borders for trees this time. I ink blended it with Pine Needles and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks. The Grassy Border, SImple Grassy Hillside Borders and Grassy Hillside Borders were ink blended with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks.


For the front grass border, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I took the pond die from the Bayou Backdrop die set and die cut it. I ink blended with with Broken China and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Logs: E53 - E55
Toads: YG41 - G04/ Y08 - Y17
Cattails: E74 - E79/ BG18 - BG72
Toadstools: E41 - E43/ V01 - V12 - V04/ RV10 - R83/ Y08 - Y17
Lotus: V01 - V12 - V04
Lily pad: YG11 - YG03


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added some highlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten