zondag 12 april 2020

HAPPY EASTER (20)

HAPPY EASTER everyone!!!! I love Easter, but it's a bit different this year. I usually spend it with family and we have dinner together, but now I'm away from them, having my own Easter brunch. I created this Easter card today, especially for this time of year. I used the Some Bunny stamp set for this, together with the Oh Gnome set and Eggstra Amazing Easter set. All from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky, I used Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade Oxide Inks. I die cut some Stitched Hillsides Borders from Sage Leaf cardstock and ink blended them with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. I also die cut a Simlpe Stitched Hillside from Kraft cardstock, with I ink blended with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E53 - E55/ RV10 - R83
Carrots: YR04 - YR68/ YG03 - YG13
Baskets: W0 - W2/ R32 - R35
Mushrooms: Y08 - Y17 - YR04. W0 - W2
Tullips: R32 - R35/ YG03 - YG13


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink and added some highlights and dots to the images, with a white gelly roll pen.

Have a happy Easter y'all!!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten