donderdag 9 april 2020

CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY GIRL (1)

A former colleague of mine asked me if I wanted to create a baby card, for a baby girl named Vesper. She wanted me to include the name of the girl. I used the Dandy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn for this baby card.


For the background I used Spun Sugar Oxide Ink and the clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I also die cut grass from Cilantro cardstock, using the Grassy Border die and the Grassy Hillside Borders. I ink blended the grass with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the front grassy border, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the name 'Vesper' from Guava cardstock, using Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: W0 - W3/ E00 - E11/ RV10 - R83
Flowers: Y15 - Y17/ YG11 - YG13
Balloons: R32 - R35


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights to the balloons, using a white gelly roll pen.


The Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set is perfect for cards like this. Adding a name to the card, to personalize it for the person you're sending it to.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten