dinsdag 21 april 2020

HAPPY HOME (3)

I created a card for some friends who moved to a new home. I combined a bunch of Lawn Fawn sets: Village Shops, Tree Before 'n After, Home for the Holidays and Butterfly Kisses.


For the background I used Distress Oxide Inks. I masked the bottom part of the panel off, I wanted to keep it white. I used Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade Oxide Inks.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Car: Y00 - Y02/ YR21 - YR15/ R14 - R46/ C0 - C3/ C5/ BG000 - B00
House: R01 - R32/ Y00 - Y02/ YR21 - YR15/ C0 - C3/ BG000 - B00
Tree: R01 - R32/ Y00 - Y02/ E53 - E55/ YG11 - YG13
Plant: YR21 - YR15/ YG11 - YG13
Bike: R14 - R46
Leaves: YG11 - YG13


I fussy cut the images.

For the sentiment, I stamped the word 'happy' with Peachy Keen Ink. I also die cut the word 'home', using the Oliver's Stitched ABC's die set. I ink blended the letter with the same colors as the background.


I added everything to my ink blended background. I stamped some swirly lines in Manatee Ink and some birds in Soot Ink.

As a finishing touch, I added highlights to the images, with a white gelly roll pen.

I hope it will put a smile on their face!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten