maandag 20 april 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAVE AN UPLIFTING DAY! (1)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and the theme is "spectacular skies". I used the Really High Five stamp set for this.


I ink blended the background using the clouds stencil from My Favorite Things and four Oxide Ink colors: Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade.


I stamped the images. I also used the butterflies from Butterfly Kisses. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are all the colors I used:
Bear: E00 - E11 - E04/ W0 - W2/ RV10 - R83
Bunny: W0 - W2/ RV10 - R83
Mouse: W0 - W3 - W5/ RV10 - R83
Balloons + butterflies: Y02 - Y06 - Y08/ Y38 - YR68/ R32 - R35


I die cut the images and added them to the cloudy background. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights and dots with my white gelly roll pen.


Make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten