vrijdag 17 april 2020

SENDING LOVE (2)

For this encouragement card I used the Stud Puffin stamp set together with the Smooth Sailing stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I kept the background simple, by using one of the pattern papers from the Really Rainbow Remix paper pad. These rays of sunshine fit my card perfectly.


I used the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders and die cut two borders from Mermaid cardstock. I ink blended them with Broken China Oxide Ink. I also die cut a piece of Speckled Eggshell cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die set.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Puffins: W3 - W5 - W7/ W0 - W2/ Y38 - YR16/ R01
Lighthouse: W0 - W2/ E53 - E55/ E55 - E57/ R35 - R39/ Y02 - Y08
Rocks: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Boat: E53 - E55/ R35 - R39/ B21 - B23/ R01 - R32
Fish: B21 - B23
Shells: E41 - E43
Starfish: R01 - R32
Bucket: W0 - W3


I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Cranberry Ink.

What a sunny scene!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten