zondag 26 april 2020

MAKE A WISH UPON THE BRIGHTEST STAR (4)

For this simple design, I used the Wish Upon a Star stamp set from Mama Elephant.


For the background I used Blue Jay cardstock. I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things to blend clouds. I masked off the part I wanted to have clouds and used Yeti Ink for blending.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E41 - E43/ BG000 - B00/ RV10 - R83
Moon: Y00 - Y02 - Y06
Stars: Y08 - Y17


I fussy cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I adhered the images to the background and used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights and dots to the images.


A clean and simple design, sometimes that's something I need to do.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten