woensdag 29 april 2020

CARD SET: SWAN SOIRÉE (1)

I was asked to make a babycard, for a baby boy named Liam. But also a card for both siblings, to congratulate them on their baby brother. So I decided to make a set of three cards with one stamp set: Swan Soirée from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted a simple splattered background for each card. For the boy cards I used Broken China Oxide Ink and for the girl card I used Spun Sugar Oxide Ink.


I stamped the water puddle in Mermaid Ink. The rest of the stamped images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Swans: W0 - W3 - 0/ Y17 - YR16
Cattails: E53 - E55/ YG11 - YG13
Crown: Y02 - Yo6
Bows: BG000 0 B00/ RV10 - R83
Balloons: BG000 - B00


I fussy cut the images.

I die cut the names using the Oliver's Stitched ABC's die set. I used Mermaid and Ballet Slippers cardstock. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn, onto Black Licorice cardstock.


I added all the images and the sentiment onto the splattered backgrounds.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten