woensdag 15 april 2020

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A SMASH! (2)

Today I created a birthday themed Magic Picture Changer, with the Year Seven stamp set. I used images from Butterfly Kisses and Party Animal as well. All poducts used are from Lawn Fawn.


For the background of the card, I used Oxide Inks for blending. I used Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade. This is my favorite combination to use for a sunset kind of background.


I used the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders dies to create hills. I used Paper Bag cardstock. I added splatter using Ground Espresso Distress Ink and Chinese White watercolor.

I stamped the images onto the picture changer and the additional images. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are all the colors I used:
Piñata, candy, presents + hats: YG03 - YG13/ Y02 - Y06/ Y17 - YR16/ R35 - R39
Fox: E53 - E55/ W0 - W3/ RV10 - R83
Bear: E41 - E43/ W0 - W3/ RV10 - R83
Birds: Y02 - Y06/ Y17 - YR16
Cake: E53 - E55/ Y02 - Y06/ R35 - R39/ Y17 - YR16
Balloons: YG03 - YG13/ R35 - R39/ Y17 - YR16
Grass; YG03 - YG13
Stick: W0 - W2 - W5


I fussy cut the images and assembled the Magic Picture Changer element. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and added eveything to my blended background.

I also took the Bunting Borders and die cut it from Chili Pepper cardstock. The banners I die cut from Cilantro, Sunflower and Fake Tan cardstocks.


I a bit bummed that I stamped one piñata a bit too much to the left, but whatever. It's still a fun card.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten