vrijdag 24 april 2020

HOPPING BY TO SAY YOU'RE UNFROGGETTABLE! (1)

For this fun friendship card, I used the Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp set from Lawn Fawn, together with their Toadally Awesome set and A Bug Deal stamp set.


For the background I used two Oxide Inks. I used Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac. I added some shimmer to the sky, using a silver gold color from the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors watercolor set.

I die cut a Simple Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended this with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink and stamper and heat embossed the sentiment onto this hill.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG11 - YG13 - Y02
Leaves: G07 - G28
Branch: E53 - E55
Cattails: E74 - E79/ G07 - G28
Dragonflies: Y00 - Y02/ R01 - R32


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I added some highlights and dots to the images using a white gelly roll pen.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten