zaterdag 11 april 2020

RAWR, HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS DINO-MITE (1)

I made a birthday card with the Rawrsome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene, I wanted just one layer. I used the Grassy Stencil from Lawn Fawn and ink blended a grass border with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks. For the sky I used Squeezed Lemonade and Cracked Pistachio Oxide Inks. I added some water drops and also splatted some Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink onto the sky.


I stamped the images(I also used images from Butterfly Kisses and Ahoy, Matey). I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Palm trees: YG06 - G07/ E74 - E79/ E53 - R55
Brontosuarus: BG18 - BG71/ Y11 - Y02 - Y06
Pterodactyl: YG11 - YG13/ Y11 - Y02 - Y06
Triceratops: BG18 - BG72/ YG11 - YG13/ E41 - E43


I fussy cut the images.

I die cut ehte word 'rawr' from both Rainforest and Sticky Note cardstock, using the Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set. I adhered the Rainforest colored letters on top of the Sticky Note letters and added them a little off set, so it creates a bit of a shadow.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I assembled the card and added some highlights and dots to the images, with a white gelly roll pen.

I'm very happy with this card and the color pallette.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten