zaterdag 11 april 2020

FRIENDS ARE FLOWERS THAT NEVER FADE (2)

I created this Copic colored one-layer friendship card, using the Peek-a-Boo Greenhouse from Hero Arts.


I stamped the rubber stamp, which is one full stamp, and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Plants: G43 - G46/ G14 - G28/ YG11 - YG13/ BG18 - BG72/ E11 - E04/ YG41 - G02/ YR21 - YR23/ BG93 - BG96/ Y38 - YR07
Pots: E11 - E04/ YR21 - YR23/ BG93 - BG96/ W0 - W3/ R32 - E35/ B21 - B23/ E71 - E74
Watering can: W0 - W3
Cat: W0 - W3 - W5
Background: BG000 - B00/ YR21 - YR23


I die cut the word 'friends' from Fog and Black Licorice cardstocks, using the Friends die from My Favorite Things. I ink blended the Fog colored one, with Manatee Ink. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock, with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the two die cut words together, off setting it a bit to create a shadow. I added the word and the sentiment strip onto the colored background.


It's a very simple design, but a lot of coloring since all the images are small en detailed.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten