maandag 24 december 2018

YOU LEVELED UP! (IT'S YOUR B-DAY) (1)

I haven't used th Screen Time stamp set that often yet, though it's really my type of stamp set. It has a movie/ gaming theme and I especially LOVE watching movies. So, time to use it on this birthday card!


I started by creating all the elements for my scene. I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I added some Wild Honey Distress Ink towards the bottom, halfway up the panel. I added a piece of Knock on Wood paper to the bottom, to make it look like a wooden floor.


I stamped the images and color them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Girl: E53 - E55/ W5 - W7/ R29 - R59/ W3 - W5/ YR21 - Y38
Boy: E21 - E11/ E31 - E35/ B12 - B14/ W3 - W5/ YG11 - YG13
TV: W3 - W5 - W7
Game console: W0 - W3/ W5/ YR21 - Y38
Controlers: R29/ W3 - W0


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card.

I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

This is a super fun birthday card for someone who likes gaming.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten