donderdag 27 december 2018

I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS THE BEST UNDER THE BIG TOP (1)

For this fun birthday card, I used My Favorite Things' The Greatest Show stamp set.


For the scene I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn. I die cut the middle sized hill and ink blended it with Twisted Citron Distress Ink.

For the sky I used three Distress Ink colors: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. I wanted to create some rays, so I took the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and applied some Yeti Ink through the stencil onto the background.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using Gold embossing powder from Ranger.

I stamped all the animals from the set and the two podiums. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elephant: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ W7/ R17 - R29
Bear: E53 - E55/ W0 - W3/ W5 - W7/ R17 - R29
Sea lion: E71 - E77/ E53 - E55/ R17 - R29/ YR21 - Y38/ B12 - B14
Lion: E71 - E77/ E53 - E55 >br /> Podium: R17 - R29/ YR21 - Y38/ B12 - B14


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added some highlights to the podiums and balancing balls.


Super simple and I love coloring these images.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten