zaterdag 8 december 2018

IT'S PENGUINING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS (4)

For this cool Christmas card, I used the Cool Penguins stamp set and the Kingdom Trio die set from Mama Elephant.


For the background, I used two Distress Oxide Inks: Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. I added some water drops to it and dabbed them off with a paper towel.

I took the mountain die from the Kingdom Trio die set and die cut it from Narwhal carstock. To create the look of snowy tops, I added some Yeti Ink to the die cut. I also die cut the ground, from white cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3 - 0/ Y38/ R29 - R59
Presents: R29 - R59/ YG11 - YG13/ B12 - B14/ YR21 - Y38/ RV10 - R83/ G05 - G14
Gift wrapping station: E31 - E35/ R29 - R59/ YG11 - YG13/ B12 - B14/ YR21 - Y38/ RV10 - R83/ G05 - G14
Scissors: YR21 - Y38


I fussy cut the images and assembled my card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Ranger.

I just love working with these images, they are so much fun to color!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten