zondag 23 december 2018

HAPPY BIRHTDAY (35)

I really don't mind taking a break from all the Christmas and winter themed cards. They're al'l done and send out. Today I created this sky themed birthday card, with the Plane and Simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background of my card, I wanted to used pattern paper. I used the blue pattern from the Gotta Have Gingham paper pad. I die cut four cloud borders, using the Puffy Cloud Borders die set.

I stamped the images. For the clouds I added faces and also the rosey cheeks. For this I used the Ballet Slippers Ink. For coloring I used Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Plane: B12 - B14/ YR21 - Y38/ C0 - C3
Banner: R22 - R35
Clouds: C0 - C3 - 0


I stamped the sentiment onto the little banner and fussy cut all the images. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Fake Tan cardbase.

As a finishing touch, I added some hightlights with a white gelly roll pen.


I think this is a great card for a guy or boy.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten