woensdag 5 december 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS (16)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, the theme is Winter Holiday. I designed this colorful Christmas card with the Stitched Ornaments die set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut five ornaments. Twice the smallest and three times the middle sized ornament. I stamp and heat embossed each ornament with some snowflake or star images. I used white embossing powder from Ranger.

For coloring I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
052 - Bright Yellow
036 - Light Blue
200 - Sugar Almond Pink
081 - Light Violet
049 - Green Shadow


The ornament topper were die cut from Sparkle cardstock and the strings from regular white cardstock.

For the background I used the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. I left the frame inside the paper, to create an inlay look. I ink blended this with Wild Honey and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I added water and dabbed off the drops with a paper towel.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using Silver embossing posder from Ranger.

I wasn't sure at first, but it eventually turned out really pretty.

Make sure you check the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for more inspiration!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten