maandag 17 december 2018

HOLIDAY GREETINGS (5)

For the newest Lawn Fawnatics challenge, the theme is Wonderful Winter. I used several Lawn Fawn products to create this winter scene: Village Shops, Winter Village, Coaster Critters and the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape die.


I die cut the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape from watercolor cardstock. For the top of the frame and the background, I used two Distress Ink colors: Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch.


I stamped the images from the different stamp sets and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shops: R29 - R59/ YG11 - YG13/ G07 - G17/ W0 - W3/ W5 - W7/ YR21 - Y38
Sign: YR21 - Y38/ W5 - W7/ W0 - W3
Trees: YG11 - YG13/ E31 - E35
Bench: E31 - E35
Street lights: YR21 - Y38
Bunny: E31 - E35
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E11
Bear: W0 - 3 - 0
Shopping bags: YG11 - YG13/ R29 - R59/ G07 - G17
Bike: C3


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamp the sentiment and added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


I just love this Christmas shopping scene. And I love Christmas shopping!

Please make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for some inspiration and maybe you can join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaartjes maak je toch,vind dat je ze heel mooi inkleurd, nu wil ik ook graag beginnen met copic markers maar zoals bij je bear staat W0 - 3 - 0 maar krijg hier geen resultaat bij, ook niet als ik alleen 3 of 0 doe.
    En welke copics gebruik jij de Ciao of sketch ? alvast bedankt groetjes Maura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel Maura. Ik gebruik zowel Ciao als Sketch markers.

      Verwijderen