vrijdag 28 december 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (13)

As being my favorite die of the year, it's only suiting if this is one of the last used dies of the year as well. I created a sunny, colorful and fun reveal wheel card with the Reveal Wheel die and the Village Shops stamp set.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the reveal wheel. I ink blended the sky with Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I also stamped the sentiment onto the sky part and the words onto the wheel, using Bubblegum Ink.

I die cut a hill, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended this with Twisted Citron Distress Ink.


For die cutting the Road Border, I used Narwhal cardstock and white cardstock.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shops + ice cream truck: RV10 - R83/ YG11 - YG13/ YR21 - Y38/ B00 - B12/ C0/ C3 - C5/ W7/ W33 - E35


I fussy cut the images. I assembled the reveal wheel, added all the elements and adhered the entire panel onto a piece of Let's Polka in the Meadow paper. Then I added the panel onto a Narwhal cardbase.


I love the color pallette on this card, this is a perfect card for someone who love shopping and who is cheery and bright.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten