zondag 30 december 2018

HANG IN THERE (3)

For this encouragement card, I used the Hang in There stamp set from Lawn Fawn. A stamp set I haven't use since the beginning of the year.


I started by creating all the elements of the card. For the background I took a piece of white cardstock and die cut it with the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop die. I adhered it to a Kraft cardbase.

I trimmer a piece of Woodgrain cardstock to a rectangle that is smaller than my background. I also die cut one of the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames from Kraft cardstock. I layered some Perfectly Plaid Winter paper behind this frame and added it to the Woodgrain rectangle.


I stamped the images and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sloth: E31 - E35/ W5 - W7/ W0 - W3
Branch: E15 - E18


I fussy cut the image. I stamped a banner from Bannertastic and used Butter Ink and Doe Ink to stamp the inside. I stamped the sentiment onto the banner.

I assembled the card. This was a super quick card to make actually.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten