donderdag 27 december 2018

GOODIE BAG (7)

A last minute holiday themed goodie bag! I used the Goodie Bag die from Lawn Fawn, together with their For You, Deer stamp set en the Stitched Gift Card Pocket. I also used the Happy Plaid stamp set from Concord & 9th.


I die cut the goodie bag, from Kraft cardstock. I took the Happy Plaid stamp set and stamped a plaid pattern onto the goodie bag. I used Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn and Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

The Stitched Gift Card Pocket was die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock. I stamped the sentiment onto the pocket.

I stamped the deer and bear from the For You, Deer stamp set. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: W0 - W3 - 0/ RV10
Reindeer: E08 - E18/ E000 - E11/ W5 - W3 - W0/ RV10


I die cut the images. I adhered the pocket to the goodie bag and also added the bear and reindeer. I assembled the goodie bag and added some tissue paper to the inside of the bag.

As a finishing touch, I added a red nose to the reindeer, using Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Autumn Red.


I really love this goodie bag!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten