maandag 3 december 2018

OH WHAT FUN! (MERRY CHRISTMAS) (2)

There is another cool Lawn Fawnatics Challenge online: Winter Holiday. I created this fun Christmas card for it, with the Oh What Fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I did some simple blending with Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Ranger.

I die cut a hill from white cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images and also some gifts from the Year Two stamp set. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:

Bear: E31 - E35/ R29 - R59/ C0 - C3 - 0
Sled: G02 - YG41/ B37 - B39/ C3 - C5
Presents: R29 - R59/ R22 - R35/ B37 - B39


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.
Super simple and quick to make.

Make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for more inspiration!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: