maandag 24 december 2018

HEY LITTLE PAINTER (2)

I created a crafty themed card, for a friend or maybe for a kid going to school for the first time. I used the Little Painters stamp set from Waffle Flower.


I wanted to keep the background simple. I took the color Permanent Red Light, from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set, and splattered it onto the background. I set it aside to dry.


I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are colors I used:
Mice: W0 - W3/ RV10 - R83
Paint brushes: E15 - E18/ C0 - C3 - C5/ E31 - E33
Paint tubes: C0 - C2 - C3 - C5/ R14 - R46/ YG11 - YG13 - B12 - B14


I fussy cut the images. I added them to my splattered background.

I stamped the sentiment, scattering it among the images to create a different look. I also added some highlights to the brushes, usinw a white gelly roll pen. As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card, using the colors Caribbean Blue and Apple Green. I also rounded off two of the corners, with my corner chomper.


I really like how it turned out. It's such a fun set to work with!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten