zondag 30 december 2018

CONGRATS, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY LIGHT UP THE CANDLES (2)

For this birthday card, I used the Birthday Monkeys stamp set from Mama Elephant. New this year, but this is only my second time using it.


For the background I did some simple ink blending. I used Twisted Citron towards the bottom of the panel. I wanted to add some splatter, so I used Blue Gold watercolor, from the Starry Color watercolor set by Gansai Tambi.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Monkeys: E53 - E55/ E71 - E77/ RV10
Leopard: E71 - E77/ YR21 - YR23/ RV10
Gifts + hats: YG11 - YG13/ R22 - R35/ B00 - B12/ BV000 - BV02/ Y15
Cupcake: BV02 - BV000/ R22 - R35/ E71 - E77/ E53 - E55
Balloons: YG11 - YG13/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images. I also die cut the sentiment from Gold Sparkle cardstock, using the Congrats die from My Favorite Things. I also die cut it twive from white cardstock. I layered all three die cuts for extra dimension.

I assembled the card and also added the second part of the sentiment. I used a white gelly roll pen for some highlights and dots. The panel was added to a Fake Tan cardbase.


What a fun birthday party!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten